After many months, 1-bit Ninja is officially complete, approved and ready for release this Thursday (June 23rd 2011).
1-bit Ninja is pure run + jump fun unlike anything else on the App Store. The stylized 2D side-scrolling world can be dragged into 3D at any point to reveal hidden paths. Built from the ground up for touch screen control that rivals 'real buttons', 1-bit Ninja sacrifices a back button in the name of precise control you don't ever have to think about.
Need to move in the opposite direction? There's a spring or platform for that!
* stylized 1-bit engine mixes 2D & 3D
* simple 2 touch control for jump-precision
* classic head-bouncing, run + jump gameplay
* hiscores & best times
* save & watch replays of your best runs
* 4 worlds, 20 levels & over 100 challenges
* secrets & easter eggs
* unlockable camera modes inc. red/cyan 3D glasses mode
* original chip-tune sound track